I made an account to tell you that this is fucking amazing. It's literally the only competently-written game I've seen on itch.io so far. Loads of fun, and yes, I do suck. You didn't have to say it.
For the best experience, download the desktop version.
“Your local Blood Bank is in trouble, be sure to donate generously!”
In a world of darkness, (but not THE World of Darkness) blood is the only energy source running the city. Take control of the mysterious Janitor. A newly-sired vampire now working as the unwitting debt collector for the Black Cross, a shadowy vampire agency whose reach encapsulates all of Los Angeles. Shoot, stab, and occasionally bleed your way through a never-ending onslaught of enemies in this side-scrolling shooter inspired by the classic Thing-Thing arena.
- Over three weapons!
- Over one level!
- More than one SUPER COOL blood power!
- Disgusting, revolting, legitimately crude art direction inspired by classic Newgrounds and old Nickelodeon cartoons!
- Fanfiction-tier writing by a fanfiction writer!
- LOTS of blood, but not enough to be considered NSFW!
- Featuring thematic, moody acoustics from local musical talent!
- A/D: move left and right
- Space: Jump
- Left Click: Shoot
- Right Click: BLOODBUCKET
- R: Reload
- Shift: Blood Abilities (blood dash when moving sideways, blood pound when moving down)
- Scroll/Number Keys: Change weapons
- P/Esc: Pause
- F11: Toggle Fullscreen
Credits / About
- Technical Lead, Animator, and All-Around Sweetheart: @DillonSteyl
- Super Handsome Art Director, Lead Writer (Can you tell he wrote this, too), wishes he had been the Animator: @fearofcrows
- Music Composer, Head Good Boy: Lachlan Ritchie (he has no socials, he is shy.)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
NICE WORK DEV
Nice game! Idea is really brilliant.
Cool game, really fun!
Hank J Wimbelton, seriously
This was a lot of fun. The idea of a vampire janitor is so funny. Can't wait to see more of it.
Ok this games idea is super cool and its inspired me to make my own game about blood (please dont take thar out of context). As a joke though I did the tutorial as a pacifist just using the mop to clean and the diaglouge and comedy was really funny so props to whoever did that
Amazing game dev
A game where you mop up blood!? I thought videogames were suppose to let me escape from my real life.