Playtest Release 0.1.9
Playtest Release 0.1.9 is now available!
This one is a few quality-of-life features/tweaks, including a restart hotkey.
Due to a well-documented side-effect of OpenGL's lazy shader compilation, there will be some initial lag when new materials spawn for the first time. This can include:
- Sliding for the first time (ground particles)
- Silkworm projectile spawns for the first time
- Shooting for the first time
- Spawning plants for the first time (including grappling)
Unfortunately, there is no "fix" for this yet - except some nasty workarounds which I will have to look into until Godot 4.0 comes out.
- Fixed a bug with grass setting not being applied correctly
- Added a restart hotkey (F1 by default)
- Fixed a bug which would allow the player to reload the shotgun past maximum capacity
Get Spring Dash
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.